Woke up to snow this morning, standing out naked pissing with snowflakes swirling around me. But it warmed up later.
I guess those iceplant cuttings were no great loss after all... the ones I planted earlier this year look dead after all the cold weather. But the dates I germinated using this guy's method worked! I got two out of 3 seeds sprouted, and am going to try some more now that I know it works.
And, during the past 24 hours, I fixed a bug I had introduced into the colorForth sources during the conversion from MASM format to GAS. The binary can now be downloaded with the modified Bochs it runs under, from SourceForge.net.
Back to blog or home page
last updated 2013-01-10 20:50:24. served from tektonic